CCI is looking for an individual to join our dynamic organization and contribute to our vision, values and overall company culture. CCI’s office administrators serve as the interface between CCI, our clients and our employees. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who likes to wear many hats and who thrives in a fast-paced and stimulating environment. CCI places emphasis on teamwork, thus we are looking for individuals who approach work with flexibility and creativity and who are committed to continuous professional and personal growth.
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative support to principals, accounting manager, office and staff.
- Answer phones.
- Maintain technology (copier, postage machine, phones, etc).
- Work with external IT consultant to maintain computers.
- Maintain and purchase software and hardware for all computers.
- Manage company cell phone plan including ordering and setting up equipment.
- Purchase all office supplies.
- Distribute faxes.
- Assist the Administration Manager.
- Act as accounting assistant when necessary.
CCI Specific Qualities
- Computer savvy – intermediate to advanced user of MS Outlook, Office, etc.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Work collaboratively with CCI colleagues on projects.
- Self-starter, pro-active and solution driven with the ability to function with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to CCI’s culture, vision and values.