CCI is looking for an individual to join our dynamic organization and contribute to our vision, values and overall company culture. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who likes to wear many hats and thrives in a fast-paced and stimulating environment. CCI’s project engineers serve as the interface between the subcontractors and our clients, individuals who take extra initiative to go the extra mile for a project, client and coworkers. CCI places emphasis on teamwork, thus we are looking for individuals who approach work with flexibility and creativity and who are committed to continuous professional and personal growth.
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordination of Invitation to Bid and walk-thru information with subcontractors.
- Distribution of plans and project manuals to subcontractors.
- Submittal coordination between subcontractors, architect and owner.
- Communicate with architects, clients and subcontractors to ensure all parties are briefed on project details.
- Assist project principal, project manager, general superintendent and superintendents on an as-needed basis.
- Project Close-out requirements and/or punch list.
- Weekly minutes, submittal log, change order log, RFI log.
- Generate, process and implement RFIs.
- Provide the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Ability to enforce and maintain a high level of quality control and attention to detail.
CCI Specific Qualities
- Ability to multi-task, i.e. manage several projects at the same time.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and ability to assimilate and learn new software.
- Self-starter with superb problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Work collaboratively with CCI colleagues on projects.
- Contribute to CCI’s culture, vision and values.